3.14.2007

A Confession

There were actually some really good moments last week.


I just had to alleviate the guilt of you all feeling inordinately sorry for me. Because aren't they precious?

And while I'm confessing, I may as well admit that I left them sleeping in the car in the driveway once we got home and just checked every few minutes until they woke up and could carry themselves up the stairs.

Let's just chalk it all up to third trimester and the serious grouchies, and move on. Shall we?

8 comments:

Super Happy Girl said...

I love sleeping children!
They are so quite and stuff :D

I'm ready to move on, yes!

Anonymous said...

Kids are always sweet when they are sleeping!

MotherT said...

Wow! Three in booster seats--your week was much more eventful than you told us!!! You are a BRAVE woman!

Millie said...

Ha - I raced over here to see what kind of "you're a horrible mother for leaving them in the car" comments you'd received, and I'm glad to see there are none. I've done the same thing. They are adorable.

Gabriela said...

sleeping kids are the best!!! I've got a collection of pictures of my little angels asleep.

Hang in there! only 84 more days!

An Ordinary Mom said...

You did what any sane mother would have done :)!!

megachick said...

i frequently do that, especially since that's the only way i can get pooka to nap during the day. the only difference is, i usually put my seat back and nap, too!

Kathryn Thompson said...

You must take advantage of the kiddie narcolepsy. You must.