2.18.2007

Tell Me These Kids Aren't The Most Adorable

The boys in the sweaters grandma gave them for Christmas. Might use this photo for the 2007 Christmas cards. Just photo shop in the new baby. I'm thinking that's the only way we'll get all three to smile in one photo.


Here's more of the pink pajamas - this is what he wanted to do most of the day: Sit on my lap and snooze on the desk, occasionally ask noncomittally for something to drink. It was very sad.



My working boys. They love to pretend at building and fixing, and really love to actually help!



Calvin in fact did a LOT of the painting in our room this last week. I was impressed with his sticktoitiveness, and really noticed the second day how helpful he had been the first day. We thought it would go so much more quickly to paint the second coat while he was at preschool, but I realized that he had actually painted all the places I had to bend to paint, and I didn't appreciate it until I had to bend to paint them!

Oh yeah, and wearing clothes while painting is highly overrated.



Yes, Virginia, there is such a thing as snow. Every once in a great, great while. But it's really nothing to be afraid of.

8 comments:

An Ordinary Mom said...

The boys are adorable. I can't believe he actually helped you paint ... how old is he? Good for him!

Super Happy Girl said...

Those kids ARE the most adorable.
I love the pink PJs and those matching sweaters from Grandma.

Pam said...

Love that green hat!

Pam said...

And I almost forgot - the painting in the undwear, yeah I do that all the time:)

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

They are so adorable. Love the picture with the sweaters. And, of course, the painting picture! Clothes just get paint-spattered anyway, so what's the point?

Anonymous said...

I like how he color coordinated his underwear with the paint. Cute!

someone else said...

Oh those smiles! Those sweet, sweet smiles. Good choice for the 2007 Christmas card!!

megachick said...

isn't it great when they help--and actually HELP?