3.17.2010

The Jane: Seven Months Old

Yep. More Jane. Because she is growing so fast and she is what my days are mostly about...but seven months already?

She fake coughs and kicks her feet to get my attention and pretty much says my name already: "MMMMMuh....MMMMMuh" when she sees me. This morning she was hanging out with David while I did a couple things and was totally fine until I walked in the room and she started being anxious for me to pick her up. So I did, and turned with her to walk out of the room and - I'm not making this up! - she did "raspberries" over my shoulder to her dad. Up until now, it's just been a raised eyebrow that she gives him once she's safe in my arms, but now she's getting really sassy!

Do you like her silver shoes? Jane's giving me my chance to get a little girly, and I have to say that I like it.







Grandmas, she'll be home to visit you in August/September. Are you ready?

2 comments:

Jenny P. said...

Gah! They grow so fast! She's adorable. And those little shoes? Me, oh my...

NOBODY said...

I beg your pardon, is that a redhead I see there in those pictures?