3.05.2009

We're Baaa-aaaaaack...

We arrived back in Kiev in the wee hours of the morning and while there is no sleeping in with Charlie in the house, the other boys did stay asleep much later than usual and I am now faced with the usual vacation aftermath - laundry.

Our trip to Egypt (Cairo and Sharm el Sheikh) was wonderful. I'm editing and organizing photos a bit and then I will post our adventures. Sorry for the hiatus in posting - we took the computer along and I fully intended to blog at least a bit while we were away but the internet access turned out to be more sporadic than we thought it would be.

So, highlights are forthcoming, in between restocking the groceries, running loads of laundry, mediating brother rumbles, and trying to catch up on sleep (the impossible dream).

In the meantime, is spring in the air?

4 comments:

Ambulance Mommy said...

It might be in the air here in CT! I saw buds on my lilac bush, and there are robins in the front yard. Of course, the robins and the buds are mixing with the 10 inches of snow we got just 3 days ago, but they are still there!!! :)

Welcome back, hope it was awesome, and can't wait to hear about it!

Janelle said...

Can't wait to hear about it!

Sir Nottaguy-Imadad said...

I sure you had more important things to do than to blog on your vacation.

S said...

That is MY FAVORITE PLACE IN THE WORLD. I can't wait for the pictures so I can have a flood of memories. I wish it wasn't a 20 hr flight from here! I supposed your flight was a hop and a skip. Anyhow God's country or should I say Mose's country. I still dream about all the vivid colors I saw in the red sea snorkling.