7.10.2010

The Jane: Eleven Months Old

I think I caught a lot more expressions of Jane's personality with this month's photo shoot. It was a lot of fun.


Some things to know about Jane this month:

She wrinkles her whole face these days when she smiles.

She can courtesy laugh. There are few things that are more hilarious than an 11-month-old who will give you a cheesy little smile and a heh-heh-heeeehhhhh followed abruptly by a deadpan look.

She waves good-bye and does all of pattycake and understands how to give loves and kisses.

She still does not like strangers, but she's getting better and warming up to them.

She adores her brothers and they can make her laugh better than anyone.

She has taken a few steps already, but they are usually stealthy ones when no one is looking.

She will sometimes lay on her back or sit and flap her arms helplessly to show that she is just to upset to move toward you.

She tattles on and tells off her brothers in a very fierce way.

She can screech louder than any child I have ever met.

She is heavy - she looks all soft and actually even a little petite, but don't let those marshmallowey thighs fool you! The are filled with lead. She weighed 22 pounds at her last check-up.

She is absolute peaches and cream.

And here are the tutu snapshots for this month:









I got a little creative editing photos, and was rather pleased with this black and white that I made.


I can't believe there is less than one month left of her first year.
::sniff::sniff::

4 comments:

Gypsy Girl said...

Oh, I cannot wait to see her again. I just want to bite her cheeks... I'm sad that she won't recognize me and I will be one of those strangers she dislikes so much... sniff sniff for sure.

Also - that rainbow picture of the cathedral... Hello. Could that BE a cooler snapshot?

Anonymous said...

JANE,GIRL AFTER MY OWN HEART!
I am so looking forward to seeing all of you.

Super Happy Girl said...

I love that last picture. Look at that little nose!

Roger Kent said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.