5.13.2008

Leavin' On A Jet Plane...

We have some great photos from Mother's Day/Graduation, but they are all on Auntie S's camera. I will post them as soon as I get them from her. Our weekend was a bit of a whirlwind, but very nice.

And now we're on our way to Colorado to visit my fam...I was all excited to try out Blogger's new pre-date post thing, but I didn't get organized enough to write stuff ahead of time to post while we're away. I might be able to get online a few times, so we'll see, but if I'm not around for a week it's just because we're traveling.

David missed our big flying adventure before, and we have one more child now, so it's going to be fun. Not as much fun as the Duggars have traveling with their family, but fun.

I keep telling him that the kids take their cue from us, so not to get his hair in the air until he has to. He might be pleasantly surprised. Am I right or am I right? We shall see...

No comments: